My modelling and railways section. Pictures and videos will be posted here as I have time to arrange them.
- Bryn Tegid A Mid-Wales narrow gauge spiral in 009
- Chwarel Tegid A Welsh slate quarry in 009
- Tomen Llechi Tegid (Tegid Slate Tip) A snowy slate tip in 009
- Chwarel Cwm Bach 2.0 Recreating a (small) bit of Pete Wilson’s masterpiece for the Bala Lake Heritage Centre.
- Tryweryn A “complete” Heritage Railway in N gauge.
Some of my projects use BBC Micro:Bit’s for automation and I’ve also developer my own wireless handheld DC controller based on the Micro:Bit, the source code has been open sourced and is available on SourceForge.
Many of my 3D printed parts for the models above can be downloaded from my Thingiverse account.
I’m a member of the 009 society and am a regular attendee at of the West Midlands Narrow Gauge Group meetings, usually held on the second Monday of the Month at Moorfield Hall (B34 6QX).
I’m also an active member of the Bala Lake Railway, please visit our line, it’s a great day out!